AllBrite Property Maintenance provides construction cleaning services for building contractors, owners and managers.
If you're a building contractor and need a cleaning contractor to partner with, we can handle all phases of construction clean up from the initial broom out to the final detail cleaning.
If you're a building owner or manager and are doing some remodeling in your office, just give us a call to let us know your schedule and we'll work with you on getting the space ready for occupancy. If you're going to be moving into a new building, we can move with you and provide the construction clean up at the new site so you're ready to move in on time. Take a look below at our General Scope of Services for Construction Cleaning :
Construction Clean-up General Scope:
- Kitchen Refrigerator, sink and oven will be cleaned inside and out.
- Ceiling fans, floor and ceiling vents and return covers will be cleaned
- Sawdust and drywall dust will be removed from walls and ceilings
- Fixtures including sconce-type will be cleaned inside and out
- Interior of cabinets and drawers will be vacuumed to remove dust in corners
- Woodwork including doors, frames, trim, cabinets, drawers, closet shelves, bookshelves, handrails and moldings will be wiped down
- Horizontal surfaces including counter tops will be wiped clean
- Mirrors, porcelain surfaces and chrome fixtures will be cleaned and polished
- Appliance labels and manuals will be gathered and placed in designated location
- Window tracks will be vacuumed to remove construction dust
- Baseboards, ledges, electrical outlet covers and light switches will be cleaned
- Restroom fixtures including sinks, toilets, urinals, showers and tubs will be cleaned
- Kitchen sink, counter tops, and exterior of appliances will be cleaned
- Hard floors will be vacuumed, dust mopped or swept
- Hard floors will be wet mopped
- Carpeted areas including edges will be vacuumed using detail attachment